The holidays have come and gone, along with our second annual Christmas party, and we are truly appreciative for all the support you have all given our local small businesses.
Now we are all eager for spring and Orioles Opening Day! While we are waiting, most people are spending more time in the house, so why not make some improvements while you are there? The Anne Arundel Home Services Company has come up with a few things that you can do this winter to improve the aesthetic and value of your home.
- Insulate the attic, ducts and foundation. This will save on heating costs and ensure your home is warm and cozy.
- Give rooms a fresh coat of paint. There tends to be less moisture in the air during winter months, which will ensure the paint bonds to surfaces faster and dries quicker.
- Install new flooring. Have new carpet, laminate or tile installed. Makes rooms look fresh and new.
- House cleaning. Kids being home for holiday breaks, along with family gatherings and more traffic in your home, can create a mess. Get a professional cleaning team to come in and get in all the nooks and crannies while you curl up on the couch with a good movie and hot cocoa.
- Update bathrooms and kitchens. New fixtures and hardware can make a world of difference.
- Outdoor projects including decks, patios, retaining walls, fire pits and more. Most don’t realize you can save up to 20% in the “offseason.”
The Anne Arundel Home Services Company would be happy to help with any of these projects and more. Call 410-589-2819 to learn more.