The holidays are approaching, and we need help answering some age-old questions. Parents, have your kids answer any or all of the questions below and send responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include first name, last name and age.
We’ll share as many responses as we can, whether it’s though our holiday special edition in November or on our website. We look forward to reading your thoughts!
- How does Santa make it all the way around the world in one night?
- How does Santa get the reindeer to fly?
- Where did Santa meet the elves? How did he get them to work for him?
- Does Santa ever get sick of eating just milk and cookies?
- What does Santa do throughout the rest of the year when it isn’t the holiday season?
- What do you think eggnog is made of?
- What kind of magic brought Frosty the Snowman to life?