Please give a warm welcome to our newest members (find them in our directory at www.gspacc.com):
- Capitol Title – Our newest premium member, Capitol Title, provides settlement services for clients who appreciate the value and assurances that only an attorney-owned, service-oriented company can offer. Serving Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia since 1973.
- Coby Smith, Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker – Coby brings a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and the home buying and selling process. Coby strives to provide exceptional service every step of the way and offers a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations.
- Signet Leadership – Jason Bland of Signet Leadership develops leaders and builds teams by facilitating leadership coaching and providing leadership training and development solutions to meet the clients’ strategic goals.
- Capitol Charm – Looking to spice up your events? Capitol Charm provides trivia nights, karaoke, DJ services, and more!
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – Nothing Bundt Cakes offers handcrafted Bundt cakes in a variety of delicious flavors and sizes (even bite-size). To top it all off, its bakeries offer a wide selection of retail items, including party supplies, décor, and gifts, making Nothing Bundt Cakes the perfect one-stop celebration shop.
- Stretch Zone Severna Park – Stretch Zone’s trained practitioners lead you through a series of dynamic stretches to increase mobility, muscle function, and make daily movements more efficient. The business offers a welcoming environment, knowledgeable staff and comfortable equipment. Since practitioners do all the work for you, simply relax and enjoy the benefits!
- Horse and People Project – Blending her experience, knowledge, and horsemanship, founder Maria Alessandri guides people toward better understanding and acceptance of themselves and others. In 2012, she opened Back Fields Farm LLC: a 20-acre horse boarding and training facility in Davidsonville, Maryland, and began working on the Horse and People Project.
- Color Street – With exclusive nail art designs, glitters, solids and even French manicures, Color Street has the most brilliant nail collections for whatever the mood or occasion — from fun to formal, elegant to edgy. Its 100% nail polish strips provide base, color, and topcoat in every strip with the bonus of no drying time! Dineyli Diaz-Deen is your local representative!
- Superior SoftWash - Superior SoftWash is an authentic SoftWash cleaning service using an agricultural sprayer, not a pressure washer. You don't need to worry about damage to your house, roof, deck, patio or other surfaces.
- Bliss Wellness – These certified personal trainers take your fitness goals seriously. They understand that starting a new fitness routine can be challenging. It is their passion to assist you in setting, working toward and reaching your fitness goals! Your individualized fitness plan will set you up for success on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- Quiet Waters Medical Esthetics - QWME is a medical esthetic company in Millersville. It provides medical-grade aesthetic services to treat all types of skin conditions as well as cosmetic laser procedures such as skin tightening, laser hair removal, intense pulsed light (IPL), microneedling, facials and more!
- Employ and Relate - The Emoly and Relate team partners with business owners and managers by offering responsive and economical HR support so you can focus on what you love to do. One of its most cost-conscious HR resources is its do-it-yourself (DIY) membership program.
- Lindquist Insurance - At Lindquist Insurance, the staff uses their industry experience and diversified knowledge base to protect what you value most in business and in life. The team offers a comprehensive suite of insurance solutions to protect you from the unexpected in the Frederick and Annapolis areas.
We held five ribbon-cutting ceremonies in June, starting with the grand opening of SassWell’s new location in Severna Park. They went from 700 square feet to 4,000 square feet to add many services such as Reiki, yoga, IV therapies, meditation and more.
We held a ribbon cutting for CoreLife Inc. to celebrate 10 years in business. Founder Sean Kostkowski has created a multi-dimensional system to help people struggling with weight gain. CoreLife now has 38 locations that employ over 400 people.
In 2022, Shore United Bank, headquartered on the Eastern Shore, purchased the assets of Severn Bank, allowing it to expand to Anne Arundel County. We were honored to perform a ribbon-cutting to celebrate the successful merger of these two hyper-local, community-oriented banks.
Stretch Zone Severna Park officially opened its doors with a ribbon cutting celebration. The team participated in our Shop Local Fun Fiesta in Park Plaza and were well received. We know it will be a big success.
LaBarge Financial held an open house and ribbon cutting to celebrate its new historic office on Riggs Avenue. Jason LaBarge is president of LaBarge Financial, a financial and retirement planning firm that can help you take control of your financial future.
We were so excited to hold our Shop Local Fun Fiesta on June 18 in Park Plaza with 68 exhibitors. Gold sponsors were SERVPRO Annapolis/Severna Park, Mike’s Pharmacy, Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi and Landmark Roofing. They each donated $500 to their charities of choice at the event. We had oversized checks representing their donations. Recipients included the Earleigh Heights Volunteer Fire Department, SPAN, Companion Bridge, and the Light House shelter.
Our silver sponsors were the award-winning Griswold Home Care and Kwon’s Taekwondo. Bronze sponsors were United States Insurance Services, Brian Chisholm for Delegate, Levin Eye Care, W. L. Staton, The Axe House, Carl Neimeyer for County Council, First Financial, skinlogic, Severna Park Community Center and Dawn Gile for Senate.
Many thanks to Jason Canaan of Neat Wall TV for providing his fantastic DJ services, and to Larry Sells of Larry Sells Consulting for being a fabulous emcee.
Please check out our website calendar for upcoming events (www.gspacc.com) and our Facebook page. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-647-3900. Thank you for buying local and shopping small!