1. Welcome to severnaparkvoice.com. By using this Website (hereinafter “the Service”), you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. The Service is currently free to all Members. The severnaparkvoice.com website (hereinafter "We"), a subsidiary of Severna Park Voice, Inc., reserves the right to charge for this Service in the future, however, in such event, we will notify you in advance and give you an opportunity to subscribe to this Service. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. Persons of all ages may use this service.
3. USER GENERATED CONTENT: Submissions including comments, reader reviews, etc:
- You agree not to upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish onto the Service any content (textual, graphical, or otherwise) which is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, inaccurate, sexually explicit, pornographic, abusive, inappropriate for general distribution, or which is illegal in nature, or which promotes, encourages, or suggests illegal acts. Furthermore, you shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish onto the Service any content containing any solicitation of funds, advertisement of goods and/or services (except in areas specifically designated for such purposes), or content which violates any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to material re-posted from other sources or any kind of material which violates any other laws of any jurisdiction in which the Service is distributed.
- Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
- Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our Members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
- Debate, but don't attack. In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. Severnaparkvoice.com encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate on the Service. But personal attacks are a direct violation of these Terms of Service and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
- Severna Park Voice, Inc. is not responsible for any content submitted by you, through your membership account, or by other members and is not responsible for screening, editing, or monitoring such material. Nevertheless, the publishers of this website reserve the right (but are not obligated) to delete messages or remove users that, in their sole discretion, they deem to be in violation of the terms of this Agreement or otherwise unacceptable. You assume full responsibility for the content of all messages posted by you or through your Account.
4. This Service (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio ("Content”) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, Content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
5. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal, non-commercial use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless severnaparkvoice.com, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
7. This Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. Severnaparkvoice.com its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
9. Severnaparkvoice.com contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of severnaparkvoice.com. Since severnaparkvoice.com is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
10. Severna Park Voice, Inc. may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this Service, including the availability of any Content feature, at any time and without notice or liability.
11. You agree to allow severnaparkvoice.com. to include your computer's unique i.p. address along with your user name within any posts you make or have made on severnaparkvoice.com discussion groups.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Maryland.
BY CONTINUING TO USE SEVERNAPARKVOICE.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY
ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND PROVISIONS MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, WHEN APPROPRIATE.
© 2011 Severna Park Voice, Inc. All Rights Reserved.